· Dr. Maneesh Kumar Gupta is supervising a Ph.D. thesis along with Dr. Sarvesh Suyal, Assistant Professor, Department of Botany, IFTM, Moradabad. The title of the thesis is “Forest Community Structure, Composition and Diversity along an altitudinal gradient in Dhanaulti Area of Grahwal Himalaya”.
· Dr. Anamika is associated with Chemgeneics Research Foundation, Noida as a Supervisor.
Recent Research Publications of the Faculties:
1. Jayanand, Gupta, M., Sinha, A., Insa, I. and Rai, D.V. (2014). Antibacterial potential of Cymbopogonflexuosus oil against Enterobacteraerogenes and Klebsiellapneumoniae. Biomedicine. 34(3): 339-347.
2. Manjhi, J., Gupta, M., Sinha, A., Rawat, B., &Rai, D. V. (2016). Effects of Balsamodendronmukul Gum Resin Extract on Articular Cartilage in Papain-induced Osteoarthritis. Altern.Ther. Health Med.22(4): 32-40.
3. Gupta, M.K. (2017). Antibacterial activity of Cymbopogonflexuosus oil against Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Biomedicine.38(2): 212-218.
4. Gupta, M.K., Suyal, S. and Meena. (2018). Effect of Altitudinal Gradient on Common Tree Species in Dhanaulti of Garhwal Himalaya. Plant Archives. 18(2): 1979-1986.ISSN: 0972-5210.
5. Anamika. 2018. Synergistic and inhibitory effect of Cycocel and Urea on Cyamopsistetragonoloba. Plant Archives.18(1):1147-1150.(ISSN: 0972-5210).