College magazine may be regarded as mirror of the college. It reflects the varied views of all its stakeholders and provides an insight to round the year activities and to the institution as whole. It is also a platform for students and the faculty members to sharpen their writing skill. In this way, magazine serves as the most authentic document of college progress, creativity of writers in different disciplines of learning and their achievements and contributions. It also aims at providing feedback and exposure to the students besides benefiting them with the reading materials incorporated.
Every year or once in two years, our team of editorial board, designers, photographers and correspondents of different committee generate data from students. People work extensively to report on events in and around college. The final publication reflects and encompasses the diversity inherent to the academic and extracurricular spaces in Vardhaman College. In past, magazine used to have various Indian language sections.
1. Dr. Dharmendra Kumar (Dept. of B.Ed., Chief Editor)
2. Dr. Rajesh Kumar Yadav (Dept. of Sanskrit)
3. Dr. Shashi Prabha (Dept. of Hindi)
4. Dr. Anju Bansal (Dept. of Hindi)
5. Dr. Yashvender Dhaka (Dept. of History)
6. Dr. Rajeev Kr. Agarwal (Dept. of Commerce)
7. Dr. Sonal Shukla (Dept. of English)
Downloads / Links:
Magazine committee meeting was held on 06.08.2018 in Principal Office. After long discussions, all members agreed on following points:
1. All members will submit one article before 31.08.2018.
2. Articles will be collected from students and alumni.
3. NCC and NSS incharges will submit their reports for magazine.
4. The annual progress report read by Principal at the time of Annual Function will be published.
5. Articles on the Bijnor district literary giants will be published.